Our Practice Areas
Saakshya Law regularly advises, represents and acts on behalf of clients in a variety of disputes including commercial and corporate, regulatory, public-law, service, labour and intellectual property matters. Our lawyers appear before the Supreme Court, High Courts, the Company Law Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal and various Tribunals and Courts throughout the country.
We are a team of experienced litigators who are well-versed in all aspects of dispute resolution and have a track record of success in handling complex cases. We pride ourselves on our ability to move quickly and effectively to resolve disputes for our clients. Our team has a keen understanding of the jurisdictional nuances of the Indian legal system, which allows us to operate efﬁciently and effectively.
Our mandates include, amongst others:
- Commercial and Contractual disputes
- Corporate Disputes including Shareholders’ Disputes
- Mergers and Acquisitions; Amalgamations
- Regulatory Issues including Legal Metrology, Mining and Natural Resources, Corporate Compliances, Forest and Environmental Laws and Biodiversity laws
- Labour and Service matters
- Insolvency related matters
- Public Law issues
- Projects and Infrastructure Disputes
- Economic Offences
- Anti-Corruption; Bribery Laws’ matters
- Arbitration and Mediation